Unreal Monday

My wife and I didn't get back into town until after 10 p.m. yesterday and I only got online to check e-mail and news on E3 before heading to bed.

I plan to be at next week's event. :)

Glad to hear Killerah and Landslide showed up!

Yeah I had to work. :)
I love my job I will not quit!!
I sure missed UT fraggin. Now that lans/ide and killerah is back in town things will be tougher for other UT players.... I'll be off next monday. :) :)

DannyMeister and I had a blast for sure. Rockets flying on every corner, raining down from upon high. I couldn't keep him in my sights but I was in his quite a lot. :)

Drat, I'm going to have to miss a second one in a row. What happened to the Mondays I always had free?

Do you all still start playing UT3 or UT2004 at 7:30 p.m. Central on Monday nights or did the event time change?

Do you all still start playing UT3 or UT2004 at 7:30 p.m. Central on Monday nights or did the event time change?

Yes, we play UT3 around 8:30est 7:30 central. I will try to be on tonight, been busy now that summer is here.

Stopped by and helped Captain_Tea with his target practice. :p

I showed up late (my wife and I ate a late dinner last night) and my game locked up about 20-25 minutes after, but I enjoyed the time I got to play.

Looking forward to next Monday. :)

I was late too. Summer is always a slow time for gaming, too much to do outside :) My trade is always busy in the summer too, have been having to work OT lately so I haven't been playing as much as i'd like.

See you all tomorrow!

By the way, a new version of Battle Team/Freezetag Arena came out yesterday.
http://bigbattleservers.com/ut3mods.php

I've been following the Beta and I'm pretty sure he just released the beta we're running as final without any substantive changes. I will update it soon tho, when I get a chance. Thanks for the heads up.

I will attempt to make it tonight. I am going to the driving range tonight to hit a large bucket of balls to try to get ready for my weekly golf game with a friend of mine. I have 2 double cheese burgers from McDonalds riding on this match so I have to be ready :p.

I didn't make it :(

I'm free now, just several hours too late. I'll see if I can't find some people for a pickup game mid week because I keep missing Monday.

I didn't make the start time at all. But at 10pm est. I was there for a while. Got a few games in with some non toj'rs that stopped by.

Danny., I'm up for some more UT later in teh week. Try to schedule a day and time and I'll try to be there.

Back