Unreal Monday

I enjoyed the Moments I got to play, I got mopped up by Danny and Captain Tea, its time for a new Video card, I recently won a video card worth 400 dollars, they let me add another 120 to it so I have this one on its way soon [depending on mail]

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130504

Then I will return my current water cooled 8800 Ultra for repairs/replacement, the water is the problem just needs more but I void the warranty by adding fluid, when it was new it ran at 44c after 8 hours of gaming in summer, now it hits 60c at bootup, either way I am pleased :)

Last edited:
Nice Card!

I have been having internet issues so I was forced to leave early :(. I think the last electrical storm damaged something.

Nice Card!

I have been having internet issues so I was forced to leave early :(. I think the last electrical storm damaged something.

Might just need to reset your NIC and maybe verify the actual speeds up/download, just a few thoughts:( and
Thanks:D, I worked hard to win that one and I got lucky when they let me add to it [takes a long time to save up that kind of money], so Whenever I get it I will be very Happy:p

I'm on Steam and keeping an eye on the ToJ UT3 server. My wife and I are at her parents' house, so I'm not going to plug in my notebook and attach my mouse unless or until I see other ToJers hop on.

Last edited:
I didn't know what happened for a little while. people just getting mashed flat on landing. it was fun. :)
ggs all

Not many people on tonight, but I played with 3 guys for a bit that I hadn't seen on the server before. Thanks for joining us for a bit, Tek.

Not many people on tonight, but I played with 3 guys for a bit that I hadn't seen on the server before. Thanks for joining us for a bit, Tek.
Glad to be there. :) I was surprised to actually score a kill or two against you over the course of two rounds. Maybe I'm finally starting to get the hang of UT3's rocket launcher. Or maybe I was just having a better night than usual. Hard to say which.

I played two games so far, but the other guys that were in the server left so I'm going get busy with stuff I need to do until i see more people log on. Come join! :)

I've been keeping an eye on the server with HLSW since waking up from an unplanned nap, but haven't seen anyone on yet. If anyone joins and I notice them, I'll try to hop on for a while, too.

EDIT: And, of course, I'm also on Steam. :)

Last edited:
I have HLSW loaded, but I don't see anyone on the server. I also have Steam loaded and don't see any UT chapter regulars online.

I'll keep both HLSW and Steam open for a while and watch for UT3 players to join the server.

It's crazy busy around here and I didn't have time to join tonight, nor will I have time for any games period this week. :( If you see me on UT3 on Steam, I'm testing Jailbreak features as I write them. End of the month deadline :eek:

Back