Unreal Monday

didn't see anyone. :( maybe next week
I was at a meeting for people interested in volunteering at the local church my wife and I attend.

See, I had a good reason! :D

But I do have UT3 installed (and have since I performed the wipe and reload Oct. 26), so I'm ready to go for next Monday (or sooner if people message me on Steam and want to play).

Good Times tonight :D
Yes indeed!

Cap'n was tearin' it up last night. I felt like I was just a decoy while he racked up the frags (or freezes, rather).

I even managed to score a few stylish kills m'self. Good times all around.

And I'm working on moving from my apartment to my new house, so I'll have to be absent as well.

Happy Anniversary, Tea!

Well I finally made it to one and i missed all my fellow toj'rs. Had a good turnout tonight for few matches. I was on top of 5 players when the server crashed. I guess it couldn't handle the pressure. :)

It finally rebooted but everyone was gone. :(

Next week I'll be on eve shift...
btw.. happy anniversary --

I'll be joining in a bit tonight, and hopefully bringing a couple other guys from my work with me.

GGs and a good turn out again this week! I know that vCTF map took forever, but hey at least it was neck and neck instead of a blowout :)

And the morbias match. Lol! I like a good crowded morbias.

GGs and a good turn out again this week! I know that vCTF map took forever, but hey at least it was neck and neck instead of a blowout :)
Indeed it was. Still not sure what happened at the end, but I can say that teams seemed evenly matched that round.

Back