Unreal Monday

I should be there tonight :). I added a new map, Goose2k9, a remake of an old favorite from ut2004. The link is in the server info thread.

I should be there tonight :). I added a new map, Goose2k9, a remake of an old favorite from ut2004. The link is in the server info thread.
Downloading the new map now.

As usual, I won't know whether or not I'll be on at 7:30 p.m. tonight until the time comes.

It's good to have a working PC again! I'm now busy each Monday until 8PM CST, which is half an hour later than the scheduled event, but I'll show up as soon as I'm free. CU@Server!

Last weekend a couple pubs dropped by. I'll be playing again tomorrow. Anyone else think they can make it?

I just formatted my drive and installed Windows 7 (all after backing up, of course) this weekend. I've since reinstalled UT3 (yay for Steam backups), so I just need to reconfigure my controls (I use ESDF instead of WASD) and I'll be ready to go.

I played one quick game with Tek and then remembered a promised episode of Jericho with my fiance. I'll probably be able to pop in again after that.

Fiance, woohoo Danny. Get her a copy. :) :)

Haha :D

I actually am planning on getting her a copy of UT3 once she has a computer that it could run on. That'll be sometime next year after we are married. She has only played UT3 once (and that was her only time to ever try a PC FPS at all) and she beat novice bots by a kill or two in a deathmatch :).

Back