FOOD!!!!!!!!

Sounds super good. The best usually come from a small local place that makes their own.

Had the first watermelon of the season for us - along with homemade hummus, quinoa and veggie mix - not sure what we'll have tonight. I'm thinking tomato sandwiches sound pretty good.

Ok for one reason or t'other you have been put on clear fluids, no red dye, what is your fluid of choice? Popsicles count btw.

Chicken broth can be tasty, and I love tea, though I expect caffeine isn't a good idea in a situation where you can only have clear liquids.

distilled water with a little citrus

That reminds me of this last summer. At my sister-in-law's wedding they had big containers of ice water with various things in them. I'm used to things like oranges, lemons, and limes, but one had cucumbers and was very tasty.

I like water with a little citrus. But right now it is a little too close to magnesium citrate that was part of the treatment. Speaking of which I may most post results and changes to come in another thread, will need some prayer about certain things too say stay tuned.

Sparkling water with a spoonful of juice concentrate of choice is also good. If carbonation isn't a problem. I like something tart like cranberry or pomegranate.

Best thing between two slices of bread. Made a sammich today using cheese, turkey bacon, and
liver sausage.

mmmm good.

This item is great for making biscuits, but otherwise not so great. I accidentally took a big slug of it twice in the past 2 weeks,
Sour milk
Are there any other uses for it that you know of?

Coke. Even though I don't usually drink Coke, preferring Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper, it's all Coke.

Ok let's use a shotgun approach this time. It's 1100 hrs, ya haven't had b'fast, you fasted for blood sugar work, what are ya gonna fix fer brunch? I know what Imma gonna fix, but won't prejudice the out come. btw the sugar count was 139, way too much pop yesterday.

Back