First ever CGA convention

It should come to Detroit in 2006, when the Superbowls coming here. *waits for everyone to go "o_O" at the suggestion of Detroit*
biggrin.gif

Woo! MaD CheNgMaN is going to make an appearance! I know, I know. No one needs to die of shock. Just letting everyone know I'll be there in full force and helping the Tulsa group (of which I'm somewhat a part) get this thing rockin'!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vanaze @ Jan. 26 2004,7:32)]Lol, Tek, you thug.  For those of us who have broadband, we could always distribute the VCD info via the net  
Video distribution = bandwidth death.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Always looking for ways to get money................
Best believe it!

lol its Tek, he's excused to spaming ;) and 'bout the letter Tek, i'll wait till your ready to send it all along towards other parents etc. I'll proly print it out or so for them to read (my parents would be like Tek ? cgalliance.org? ah bulk mail -_-)

Thanks so much 'bout hte letter idea, but i can always wait
biggrin.gif

hey tek if u could upload letter to cgalliance.org website with acrobat reader and let kids download it i believe that might help my case a bit. my parents dont like any info on where i live to leak out. weither its here or Dr. Swindol pamphlets (they love swindol).

its ok. though im kinda use to it. my friends misunderstand all the time since i'l say like: hey maybe u can come over this weekend. they believe its a: comeon over any time u want this weekend.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Jan. 25 2004,6:03)]Tasty if your in Grand Rapids I'm so stopping there on my way and kidnapping you.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stormy @ Jan. 26 2004,2:27)]tasty, my family (all twenty zillion of them) live in Grand Rapids, and I might be up there around the right time taking some children to summer camp. So, if that's the case, I can prolly get you somewhere. I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna go to the convention. Depends on classes and stuff.
That'd be cool, but I'll be occupied during the week or so I'm up there...I'm on my school's summer music team, and we'll be leading worship for part of the time at the General Conference of the Wesleyan Church ^_^

So if anyone's in the Grand Rapids area that week come check it out

Hey, LawDawg and I want to come so that letter would be a good idea, but it should also explain what the cost covers, that whey I dont have to be like well the cost is bla bla bla...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Jan. 27 2004,6:34)]its ok. though im kinda use to it. my friends misunderstand all the time since i'l say like: hey maybe u can come over this weekend. they believe its a: comeon over any time u want this weekend.
Laf I hate it when they do that. Especially on saturday mornings while im in boxers (and some are girls)....Im like go away I was up til 2 csing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MechMykl @ Jan. 27 2004,9:19)]Hey, LawDawg and I want to come so that letter would be a good idea, but it should also explain what the cost covers, that whey I dont have to be like well the cost is bla bla bla...
Send an e-mail to tek7 AT toj DOT cc to remind me, and I'll start writing that open letter as soon as possible.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Jan. 28 2004,12:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Jan. 27 2004,6:34)]its ok. though im kinda use to it. my friends misunderstand all the time since i'l say like: hey maybe u can come over this weekend. they believe its a: comeon over any time u want this weekend.
Laf I hate it when they do that. Especially on saturday mornings while im in boxers (and some are girls)....Im like go away I was up til 2 csing.
You so know that's why they're there at that time.
tounge.gif

Hmm do I want to move somewhere with girls walking in on me in the nakie now?
tounge.gif
wink.gif

It seems Tulsa is 8 hours away... I might just get away with this... If i dont get a hotel roomand sleep in the car thats only 100$  But what if i buy giant bags of skittles from sams club and eat them the whole time too?   That would probably bring costs down to about 60... Then I'll bring a siphon and winnuk tek's gas like a sly fox... This convention sounds better every minute! *"Mom I'm going over to Derek's house for four days!*" *"Ok Honey!"*

LOL derek is the name of my bro. lol and syphoning gas is a money saver. and i would think that just bringing penut butter and bread would work better than skittlkes

ummm 8hrs and you are going to get a hotel room, women, i drive like 14-18 hr days when i drove from Joplin Mo(2hrs away form tulsa eastbound) to South Fl which is a 24 hr drive.

Back