Game sales

Hey is Natural Selection 2 still available? I'm interested!
It's still available on Steam, but it isn't on sale right now.

If you're interested in buying NS2 but only when it's on sale, add it to your Steam wish list and you should get an e-mail if/when it goes on sale.

Natural Selection 2 is on sale right now on steam for $12.49 until March 3rd. It also has a nice new update coming out.
[video=youtube;AB-gmyOvUig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB-gmyOvUig[/video]

EDIT: Giving Sarugon credit, because his innerwebz are teh cheap and stuffs so he had me post it.

Last edited:
I've wanted to try this. I've heard that it's the best LV426 game and it's not even an LV426 game. Does anyone know if you can play with bots instead of people?

There are quite a few sales going on right now.

Best Buy also has a bit more on sale right now, and you can get Blizzard battle chests (D2, SC:BW, WC3) for $9.99

Natural Selection 2 does not have bots.
Yet.

There's an active modding community, so I wouldn't be surprised to see NS2 bots eventually.

But even if there does come a day when there are NS2 bots, playing with us will be more fun! :D

ToJ's Natural Selection 2 chapter has a weekly game night starting at 8:30 p.m. Central on Thursdays. Watch for me or Joshinator (ToJ NS2 Chapter Leader, among other titles) or Sarugon or any of our regulars to join a server (probably the unofficial ToJ NS2 server) and join us or just message any of us! :)

Heads up: Medal Of Honor is a chore to play. Single-player relies too heavily scripted scenes and multiplayer is like Call of Duty except it's very imbalanced. Don't bother downloading it if you pick up the bundle. BF3 and NFS on the other hand are great.

Back